We must protect our staff and customers from COVID-19. To lessen the risks of further outbreaks, we are insisting that the following is observed by all staff and customers:
- Please present a COVID19 vaccination cert
- Please wear a mask entering and leaving the club
- Please use the sanitising stations provided
- Please follow the flow directions indicated, entering through the main door and exiting through the side entrance
- Please sanitise all equipment you use, using the sanitising bottles and blue roll provided
- Please observe social distancing as much as possible during your visit
We are insisting on the above to protect our staff, their families, our members, and their families. We have a significant cohort of members who are senior in age profile and we are obliged to protect them to the best of our ability. We take this responsibility seriously.
We apologise to anyone who does not agree with our stance in this matter. However, in our opinion, this is the right thing to do in the interests of all at Club V.
stay safe, stay well